Hello world! I’m finally doing another Weekly Links! I’ve been busier than I ever thought I could be lately but I’m on spring break right now so I actually have the time to take care of my blog. Hopefully I’ll be able to find time (or make time) during the rest of this semester. If not, well, there’s lots of internet out there and I’ll just have to accept the fact that I’m not a very good blogger. But right now it’s link time!
- This short story seems very believable with all the recent news in the war on women.
- Skeptical about this “Kony 2012″ thing? Well, you have reason to be. Crommunist is also skeptical about it, as well as being skeptical about the skeptics.
- More sexist, idiotic shirts. This time from Sears.
- American Atheists is having some billboard trouble. First with one in Pennsylvania, then with a Hebrew one in New York.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center takes notice of the misogyny in the so-called Mens Rights Movement.
- xkcd will tell you how to deal with those pesky “Pickup Artists”. It also explains the “friend zone”.
- Check out DefendRush.org (yes, that Rush).
- Above: Neil deGrasse Tyson testifying before the Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation committee on Wednesday. If you would rather read his remarks in full, go here.