I’ve been busy lately (well, when am I not, really?). But I have links this week. Unfortunately, the world has been a rather awful place over the past two weeks. As a result, some of these links are… really depressing, to say the least. Sorry. Here, have a kitty picture to make up for it:
There. Now to the links!
- I <3 Google.
- Quackery Red Flags: print up this comic and give it to your more credulous friends and family!
- Need a good laugh at someone’s expense? Well, do I have the right idiotic senator for you!
- “Indiana Senate Committee Approves Creationist Legislation.” Yep.
- I’m really starting to get distressed about the rhetoric and the actions of the extreme right in this country. This story about a Democratic campaign manager’s cat being killed doesn’t make me feel any better (warning: there is a picture of the murdered cat there).
- The Supreme Court rules that churches don’t have to abide by civil rights laws. *sigh* It’s always two steps forward and three back in the US, isn’t it?
- How about we laugh so we don’t cry? Look at these really, really inoffensive (hypothetical) atheist billboards.
- Above: You thought SOPA and PIPA were bad, wait until you read about ACTA (via memebase).