Exam week has come, and I’m really busy. So enjoy the minimal amount of work that I’ve put into this while I read about organic chemistry.
- Best new conspiracy theory: An approaching comet is actually a Borg cube from Jesus.
- A new planet has been found in the habitable zone of a sun-like star!
- The Straw Feminist in TV and movies.
- “Being a Female Atheist on Twitter” (Warning: there are some pretty awful threats in those tweets.)
- Catholic trolls are trollin’.
- Occupy news of the week: Occupy Orlando, Tampa, Boston, New Orleans, and many others over the past week. Is Occupy Our Homes the next step in this movement?
- For the good news about Occupy: Glenn Beck was mic checked by Occupy Tallahassee.
- Above: A great parody of Rick Perry’s new campaign ad “Strong“.