Links are great, don’t you agree?
So, because I’m just so great, I’m going to provide my readers (all 2 of you!) with funny/ interesting links every week! Basically, I do the work, you do the clicking.
So, without further ado, the links:
- This Herman Cain video got overshadowed by his recent political ad (and various scandals), but it’s no less bizarre.
- This Cracked article has been making the rounds, and rightly so.
- Did someone say Carl Sagan Day? I think I’ll be making apple pie from scratch.
- In case you haven’t seen the latest Google trick, here it is. And here‘s another one for you.
- The dangers of BWF (blogging while female); “Content note: This post includes excerpts of threats and abusive language.”
- The White House responds to the “remove ‘Under God’ from the pledge” petition, and it’s just as disappointing as you’d expect.
- God is part of the 1%.
- Above: Chile Ash Cloud.